I’m reading this book about getting over the scum sucking ex’s in your life and how to have an exorcism in order to repair the karmatic unrest after the went and broke your heart. Remeber the adage about "Hell having no fury like a woman scorned…"
Sue’s top 5 things to do if you want to get an ex out of your mind:
5. Burn all his pictures, and a list of all the things you hate about him, and the long letter you wrote and never sent him about how badly he/she hurt you. Scatter the ashes to the wind.
4. Buy yourself something new and hot to wear and go out to get some new attention. Hey nothing, I mean nothing, gets you back in the saddle like new, positive, opposite sex attention.
3. play pin the tail on the ex. Take one of their pictures, stick it on the wall and use it as a pin cushion, or draw fangs, balckened teeth etc. Childish but fun.
2. Have a roast. Invite your friends and family over and toast all the bad things about him/her. It’s amazing what comes up and is totally cathartic.
1. Finally, forgive and move on. I know it’s hard, but you won’t always feel this way. Fake it until you make it (ie. pretend to be happy and over them, because your brain will start to do just that. Remember, the Chinese adage, that living well is the best reward.